Thursday, December 14, 2006

the problem with life..

when people think of themselves and their ideas as the ONLY right things..

when those people talk about the right things to do that would apply to all..

when they forget that they have done things that are not right..

or maybe others whom they know and like a lot have done things that they don't aprove of..

they also forget that not everything that they talk about is white or black..

they forget that their white is someone else's black.. and their blacks are some other's white..

if u face them.. then ur facing a problem in life...

what u do in this case? argue.. or skip?

4 comments:

Яeema said...

I always discuss things, I got a block answer this will give me a sign to skip the hall thing, I always say this (people they are not my kids to teach them)
You know something , I don’t even discuss things with my husband
Specially that I have my own ideas , that are not acceptable but I like to think that way

Unknown said...

Simper this is typical of our society, 1st you will have an argument with them to find how they are and then you’ll skip them

lawyer said...

when they forget that they have done things that are not right..



if u face them.. then ur facing a problem in life...


اتصدق سمبر تسمرت وايد جدام بوستك

فعلا

ودي اقول سكيب
بس انا مو نوعي اسوي سكيب بسرعه

ودي ارد عليك في شي ثاني لكن مثل ما قلت المثاليات وايد سهله تنقال

بس التطبيق مرات سلبي
افضل السكيب وايد بس مودايما اسويه

Purplecious said...

when people think

"when those people talk..."

"when they forget..."

"they also forget..."

"they..."

"them..."


It's a problem with PEOPLE not LIFE!


wheather you argue or skip it is your PROBLEM!